Babies and kids…they make us laugh, they do lots of funny things and they just know how to make us smile. No matter what shape, size or package they come in, we think every tiny tot is perfect. So we here at Oh! Hello Geelong have decided to dedicate an entire week to all the little ones we love…welcome to Oh! Hello Little Ones!
Just to give you an idea of what’s in store…some of our lovely local friends have kindly offered giveaways for some of our lucky readers to enjoy and special deals that will run throughout the week! Pretty amazing huh! We will also be featuring posts about five special people who make, sell and design some of THE cutest toys, clothes and accessories right here in Geelong (and down the coast). And…we have put together a little directory listing places that WE love to go when we’re looking for special things for mums and little ones as well as kid-friendly things to do and places to go.
We hope you enjoy our special week, we’ve had so much fun putting it together – oh to be a little one again!
Oh! Hello Geelong has called on some of our local friends to take part in one gigantic fantastic Oh! Hello Little Ones giveaway and special deal bonanza! Yep, you read correctly, as part of Oh! Hello Little Ones we are doing our biggest GIVEAWAY to date.
It’s so super easy to take part…all you need to do is leave a comment on one of our blog posts this week with your name and postcode and LIKE us on Facebook (if you haven’t already) for your chance to win one of our AMAZING giveaways. And as for the special deals, they’re open to everyone so make the most of them; but remember they’re only available during Oh! Hello Little Ones week! PLEASE READ the terms and conditions listed below, we don’t want anyone disappointed!
1. Buxton Baby – Wishbone Flip (rrp $149.95) – the question everyone wants to know; is it a rocker or push toy or ride on? We’ll leave it up to you to decide, but what we do know is that the AWESOME Wishbone Flip gives growing little ones hours and hours of mobile fun!
2. Bambolotta – Gift pack includes Mozi bath bag (rrp $59.95) which makes a great storage bag for carrying around baby bits, Milk baby sunscreen (rrp $22.95) for those fun days outside and Love Luck & Wonder baby shoes size 0-3 (rrp $39.95) for those precious little toes. If only Oh! Hello Geelong could enter the giveaway!!!!!
3. La De Dah Kids – Large stripe dog (rrp $55), large spotty dog (rrp $55), 3 x monkey hand rattles (rrp $15 each), Soldier Sam hand rattle (rrp $15) and babushka hand rattle (rrp $15) – so much crotched and knitted loveliness. These adorable soft toys are a favourite with little ones; but seriously, how could you not fall in love with these little cutie pies?
4. Yoga-Dojo – $20 off – 8-week term 4 kids’ classes starting October 2012 (you pay $60 instead of $80) when you mention Oh! Hello Little Ones! Yoga is no longer just for adults; kids are joining in the fun. With over 20 classes a week in its timetable, Yoga-Dojo has something for everyone, big and small!
5. The Flower Dispensary – A bunch of flowers to the value of $50 (wow) and a Voila Noah’s Ark (rrp $189) – this wonderful wooden Noah’s Ark can be pushed along on rollers and features a removable house with lift up roof, rope ladder, a large door with latch, 14 pairs of animals and Noah and his wife. This special toy has been built to last.
6. Endota Spa Geelong
– Dermalogica facial valued at $100
– a facial at Endota Spa is pure bliss and a perfect way for mums and dads to take a little time out to relax and unwind after a day of doing one of the hardest and most important jobs in the world!
7. Flower Bowl – 20% off your flower purchase this week only if you mention Oh! Hello Little Ones (one purchase per person)! Is there any better way to make a lovely someone feel special than giving them a gorgeous bunch of flowers – we don’t think so!
8. Nurture By Nature – Gift pack which includes one size 2 purple singlet top by Lilli Lou Lou and Studio Skinky Playon Crayons (in primary or pastel colours). These crayons are amazing, not only do they look really cool, they feel good to use and come in fab colours that kids love. Nurture By Nature would also love to offer readers 20% off Tortellini Cushions during Oh! Hello Little Ones week, just mention Oh! Hello Geelong when you visit the store.
9. Atha Yoga – First time participants in term 4 (2012) prenatal class get their week one class FREE when they mention Oh! Hello Little Ones! It’s really important to look after your mind, body and spirit especially when you’re carrying special cargo. With years of yoga experience, Atha Yoga has something for little ones, older ones, men and women and caters for first time yogis and the more experienced!
10. Maternal Instinct
– Boy’s Bebe
t-shirt size 2 and girl’s Eeni Meeni Myni Moh
leggings for 6-12 month old – kids clothes are so much fun, especially when they’re nice and bright like these cuties from Maternal Instinct. This sunny yellow tee and oh so cute red and white polka dot leggings will brighten even the most cloudy day! If only they came in adult sizes!
11. Oishi-m – $150 gift voucher to spend at the Oishi-m Torquay store – with spring and summer at our doorstep, a shopping spree at Oishi-m is a must. You’ll have no trouble finding something quirky and fun at the Torquay store. The girls behind the Oishi-m counter are happy to help give you and your little one some handy fashion tips!
And last but not least!
12. GOOSE – Brio Country Railway Train set – 50 pieces!! (rrp $180) – who doesn’t love a train set? The Brio train set is a magical toy that children can use to build, play and imagine. It’s also a classic toy that will become a treasured keepsake filled with special memories in years to come. PLUS if you mention Oh! Hello Little Ones in store you’ll receive 10% off Kids Fashion this week only!
VERY IMPORTANT! Terms, Conditions and things to note:
- This competition is open ONLY to Victorian residents.
- Small prizes ie: vouchers can be either posted or picked up in person. Larger prizes must be collected from the featured stores.
- To enter you must like our Facebook page and leave your name and postcode in a comment on one of the Oh! Hello Little Ones posts during this week.
- Competition closes Thursday 4th October at 5pm.
- Winners will be drawn at random by Oh! Hello Geelong and announced on the blog Friday 5th October.
- Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged for other products, cash or vouchers.
- Special offers and discounts listed are only available during Oh! Hello Little Ones week (final day of the week for businesses is 7th October 2012).